Our bookkeeping packages are designed to meet your needs and because the cost is spread over 12 fixed-monthly installments it helps you to budget.
We provide three bookkeeping packages - Essential, Full and Premium - and we will always explore the best bookkeeping products and packages for you to ensure a positive customer experience and customer satisfaction. Our bookkeeping software partners are Xero and QuickBooks.
- Provision of an efficient bookkeeping system
- Process purchase invoices and receipts
- Bank, credit card and cash reconciliation
- Check on monthly sales and purchases accounts
- Process sales invoices or show you how this can be done yourself
- Debtor and creditor reporting
- Completion of payroll journals
- Unlimited email and telephone support with our team
- Basic management reporting every three months
This option includes the Essential package plus:
- Completion and filing of VAT returns
- Limited monitoring and advice
- Maintaining a fixed asset register
- Accruals and prepayments accounting
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts
- Preparation of small business tax computations and returns
- Filing of annual accounts at Companies House
- Filing of small business accounts at HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs)
This option includes the Full package plus:
- Weekly or monthly reporting
- Regular review meeting
- On-site visits
- Credit control as required
Xero bookkeeping: How do you benefit?
24/7 access to Xero
24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports from any device with an internet connection.
Fast, simple customised sales invoicing will make your life simpler. The facility for emailing of invoices, with the option to attach a statement at the same time makes it so easy to manage your sales and get paid quicker
One of the most popular features is the "Financial Dashboard"; a fully customisable screen showing you the key financial information you need to run your business. You'll come to rely on this Financial Dashboard just as much as you rely on the dashboard in your car when driving.
Lower professional fees
Our accountancy fees are much reduced because Xero it easier for us to produce end of year accounts.
Up to date
Real time accounting means your records are always completely up to date making it easier for you to make the right decisions.
As well as helping you, this system makes our life much easier and that means we can pass this onto you in the form of cost savings, i.e. we will pay the monthly fee for the system on your behalf.
Quicker cash collection
The system allows you to embody payment methods into your invoicing. For example, click and pay to drive quick collection of your debts. It makes it so much easier for you to get paid, reducing bad debts and slow payers and putting more cash in your bank account. You can also chase debtors whilst you're on the go.
We can help you run and grow your business rather than just add up the numbers. We can support you with key decisions.
Your bank accounts can feed directly into the Xero system, which keeps your accounts up to date and fully reconciled to your bank. This feature will save you a significant amount of time in running your business.
No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
Being able to sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically.
At the touch of a button you can get instant reports on your business.